3/17/10

First Day of Rest

Oh my, I am so sore. Not painful sore but the kind that when I move I realize I truly have muscles. I am surprised that I could be sore in places that I wasn't aware that I used when I ran. I can feel it in my waist and abs which I think is wonderful!

Actually the 3rd day of training has been easy - it has been a day of rest. I was going to go to the pool and try to swim some laps before church but did not make it to the gym. But I did do 20 minutes of pilates, this article said that it was good for runners and I need all the help I can get :O)

I am glad I got to go to church tonight, we are starting the "Fireproof" program for couples and it was the very first class. We gathered in homes across the upstate last week to watch the movie. Greg had to work late and did not attend with me but I took "great notes" for him. Well, back to running tomorrow - 3 days down and a lifetime to go!

No comments: